• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

how brain read the word

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.

rha

IndoForum Beginner B
No. Urut
Sejak
26 Apr 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

comments anyone.... :D

Wow, i think it's cool!! :D
It's true that I can read those words, even the arrangement isn't right.
/no1

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.
wah i cant read that
But when i read those word my brain is like shaking a little

That's awsome. It because we don't use english all the time. If you were like me, i can read all of them.
But that's good bro.

Ray

waht is all taht mnanieg
I dnot uersnntdad

/hmm

He just tell us about the brain read the word. Even the words is messed up. But we still can read that

Ray

weww....

all of you can't beat mr. Cr4y ^^'V :D

of cusroe not
he lvie in akemria wrehe ppoele tlak eglsnih

puifff

it's hrad to wirte a jumble wrod

Yes, I think so... /heh
It's easier to read it than to write it, because we usually don't write words like that. :))

Wkwkwkwkwwk /thx for the praising
It because you all don't use english all the time. It makes you can't think in english. Now i can think in English and Indonesia. Sometimes i dream in English too :D

Ray

Yes, I Agree... /heh
It's true that I (we) don't use English all the time.
That makes us hard to type words like that. We just can type in correct orders /heh

If there is a scramble word in Indonesian. I'm sure you all can read that

Ray

even when all the word not written in Indonesian, I thought we still can read it fluently just becoz we already know English (or Engrish :D) before...
such a weird fact :D

That's right. But some words for sure you can't read it because you don't familiar with that words

Ray

/heh i told you^^. Don't force yourself bro^^

Ray

"bedrasakan hsail pneetilian tlusian srepeti ini bsia di bcaa"

Can you read it?? :D

@cungz
nope, coz you don't arrange it with the same algor with paragraph above...

He just want to test ur Indonesian language. How about if we scramble the words, in Indonesian. Do you still can read it?
@cungz : I do. It's easy
:D

Ray

byte69 berkata:
@cungz
nope, coz you don't arrange it with the same algor with paragraph above...
/omg you can't read it?
I think it's quite easy to read. /heh
Maybe I should practice more to write words in that arrangement.. /heh

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.
 URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.